Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, September 12, 2005

Blogging For Cody


This week, Stacy, part of the Cotillion, is doing a series of posts about her nephew, Cody, and his friends. They were killed by a drunk driver four years ago.
This Friday, September 16th, marks the fourth anniversary of my nephew's death. He and seven of his friends from the University of Wyoming men's cross country track team were killed by one drunk driver.

This entire week I'm devoting my blog to Cody and his friends. I'm not even sure where to begin. My hope for this week is to try once again to make people recognize the dangers of drinking and driving and the impact it makes upon society.
Her message this week is quite the no-brainer- don't drink and drive. It's such a simple message- why don't we get it?

Here is today's post. I'll put up a link each day for the new one.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?