Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

One More and I'll Quit... Probably


Mother Moonbat Sheehan has graced the blogosphere with her writing skills once again, this time on The Huffington Post. (Spreading the love, I guess.)

For those of you who might have been napping the past couple of days, Mother Sheehan was arrested Monday during a protest outside of the White House. Here's a photo of her being carted away by some of DC's finest.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She's in an awfully good mood for someone who's dragged to the pokey. Well, she decided that she needed to explain the reason for her giddiness.
First of all, I was having fun. I was with a group of good-humored, cheerful, happy people ... Secondly, when I got arrested and the officers lifted me out I was afraid that America would see my underwear and that tickled me...
You were afraid of WHAT? Cindy... no one WANTS to see your underwear... if you were so worried about that, why in the world didn't you wear shorts? Or... here's an idea... DON'T BREAK THE LAW!!!!

Just a thought... geeez... At least it wasn't this thought... that's just... nope... not gonna go there...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?