Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Provided With (Almost) No Comment


The Commissar has an interesting list of blogger response to Katrina and the rescue efforts.

As the title says, that link is provided with almost no comment. I need to make one or two. First, the Commissar (and I, as well) is not saying that the Left did nothing in the Relief effort. I know that they have raised thousands of dollars. I know that they are volunteering their time. But that's not the point.

There will be time to take this apart and analyze this. There will be time to figure out who dropped the ball (and, yes, I've done some of it myself... only when I felt it was blatantly obvious.) Now is not that time.

The Left takes every opportunity to blame Bu$HitlerCheneyHaliburtonZionists. There is so much... hatred... too much for me.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?