Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bloggus Interuptus...


Sorry about the lack of posting lately. I haven't been overly inspired to post anything. Meirs? nah. Hussein's trial? ick. Delay and Frist and Rove and... ? bleh. Wilma? well, yeah... I'm sure I'll be posting about her as the week goes on.

On top of that, the Lordex therapy I've been doing is helping... and not so much... My lumbar spine is pretty much where it's supposed to be, and the muscles are (grudgingly) building up to protect the disks that aren't quite up to snuff. There is very little if any inflamation left in the that area. (Woohoo!!!!!) The bad news in all of that is that little things that (evidently) have been a little out of whack for a while (but that I didn't notice because my back hurt) are working their way to the surface. Then the chiropractor gets to tweak those problems. Until all of this gets worked out, I can't spend a lot of time sitting up... which makes typing difficult, to say the least.

Don't give up on me, though. I'm sure I'll be inspired by something sooner or later.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?