Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Interesting Theory


A lot of people on the conservative side of the blogosphere have been a bit... apoplectic about the President's nomination of Harriett Miers to the SCOTUS. The Other Beth, however, has an interesting theory. Maybe Harriett is THE best nominee right now.

Personally, I'm not quite ready to tar and feather Ms. Miers. I want to hear what she has to say. I'm curious to see if Dr. James Dobson will be issued a supoena to testify at the hearings. I'm a little disappointed that the President didn't nominate a more... well-known candidate. But I want to get to know more about her judicial philosophy before I say she's not worth it.

But... go read what Beth had to say. She has a very valid point.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?