Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Oh, My!


Can anyone tell me who this "misfit" is?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You're thinking to yourself, 'uh... no. I've never seen that guy before in my life.' And you would be... WRONG.

That, my friends, is none other than George O'Dowd. Never heard of him? You may know him better in his younger days.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(photo from VH1.com)

Yup. That's Boy George. Wow. He has changed a bit, hasn't he?

Well, he's back in the news. Evidently, police responded to a burglary call at his apartment and found some cocaine. Oops. He says it's not his. Well, it was next to his computer. That's not a good sign.

No, I don't really have much to say about celebrities and their bad habits. I just could not believe that photo when I saw it. I mean... he was pretty... for a guy...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?