Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 07, 2005

WooHoo!!!!


Boston is out of the playoffs. Let's see... now the Angels need to tap into their divine and beat the Yanks... Houston needs to win... the Cards need one more... Then... the White Sox beat the Angels in 5, Cards over the Astros in 3, and we have an I-55 Series.

Yeah... yeah... I know... "no one will care about an I-55 Series!" And? No one cared about the I-70 series (Cards v. Royals), but we loved it.

Hey... give me this, at least. I mean... my Blues aren't doing a dang thing yet. The Bats' season hasn't started yet. And... uh... um... I'm not sure I want to talk about The Shootout tomorrow. (But check out what Lord Spatula I, K&T has to say about it).



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?