Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sleepytime ™


It's funny how something can trigger a totally random memory...

So, I'm sitting here on the couch, waiting for my Sleepytime Tea ™ to cool off just enough to drink, watching a little late night news. My mind starts to wander back to another time I was on the couch, waiting for my Sleepytime Tea ™ to cool off.

I was probably 15 years old. My grandma was staying with us for a while. She had dozed off on the couch, and I was cuddled up in my SnugSack™ (the kind with the zipper that went up the legs to about waist level, then snaps to make "sleeves" and a neck hole- I'd draw you a picture if I had any artistic talent) on the loveseat, watching MTV or something like that, waiting for my tea to cool off. I dozed off myself, and I woke up to find my cooled mug of tea, spilled all over me and my SnugSack™.

heh... I guess the Sleepytime Tea™ works... one way or the other...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?