Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Excuses, Excuses


Yeah, I know... I finally get back to posting, and then I disappear again. Well, Cedar Season is alive and well in Central Texas and is totally kicking my derriere. And... well... there just isn't much to post about. The Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are making complete fools of themselves in plain sight during the Alito hearings. Sharon is still clinging to life. The sole surviving miner from the explosion is doing as well as can be expected. The Dow crossed that "psychological barrier" of 11,000 (come on, people, it's just a number... it only matters to journalists... really).

Yup... that's about it... I'm taking the weekend off... Have fun...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?