Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, January 20, 2006

A Series of Fours


I got tagged by Russ with this collection of questions, so... here goes!

Four Jobs I've Had:
university bookstore clerk
financial aid assistant
teacher
mom

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:
Ladyhawke
Armageddon
Star Wars: A New Hope
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Four Places I have Lived:
Belleville, IL
Norman, OK
Saratoga Springs, NY
Virginia Beach, VA

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
House
CSI
Good Eats
Fox & Friends

Four Places I've Been On Vacation:
Disneyworld
Wisconsin Dells
London
Chattanooga, TN

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler
Spatula City BBS
Random Firings of Neurons
Who Tends The Fires

Four Favorite Foods:
sushi
licorice
coffee
noodles with Thai peanut sauce

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
anywhere where they don't have mountain cedar (ashe juniper) trees
hanging out with good friends
Belleville, IL
????


Four People I'm Tagging With This: (I'm not going to tag... just request that they do it)
Lord Spatula
Humble Devildog
Denita
Harvey



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?