Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

This Is Going To Hurt


The Blogosphere is all abuzz with righteous indignation over Joel Stein's latest op/ed piece for the LA Times. Many bloggers are calling for Stein's head on a silver platter. At first glance, I agreed.

Then I re-read the piece, and then this transcript of an interview that Stein did with Hugh Hewitt today. And I got to thinking.

I still think that Joel Stein is the ultimate in scum, and he's pretty darn clueless to boot. But... I have to admire him for one thing and one thing only... he's sticking by his convictions. To him, it's wrong to support the troops involved in a military action you don't agree with. It's disingenuous, to him, to say, " I support the troops but not the war." You can't have it both ways, according to Joel Stein.

Scary when I actually have to almost admire the little scum for the courage of his convictions.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?