Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, January 20, 2006

Where Do I Sign Up?????


Just in case I haven't whined nearly enough about it, it's Cedar Season. The mountain cedar (ashe juniper) is a plague, an invasive plant that steals water from healthy plants (that I'm not allergic to) and making my life (and the lives of millions of others) miserable.

So, I'm doing a little surfing, to see if there's anything I can do to combat this evil (besides turning into a Bubble Girl... and yes, I've thought of that option... really), and I find this site, People Against Cedar. Where do I sign up???

It won't really matter... looking at the chart on that page, I'm doomed. I'm also allergic to mold, ragweed, and a few others. Where's my bubble?



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?