Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My (Blog) Baby!


I haven't announced it yet, but now I want the world (well, the Blogosphere, at least) to know that I have a bouncing baby blog-son! His name is Deathknyte (some of you may know him from The Rott). He's awesome, and you really should get to know him.

There's one little problem. Somebody STOLE my baby!!!! And he's not the only one!!! My sweet... precious... little... new blog son has been blognapped, and those meanies are trying to take credit for bringing him into the Blogosphere. Oh, no!!! They will not get away with this!

Anyone know a good blog-lawyer? I'm fighting for custody. A Blog-son needs his Blog-Mom, ya know...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?