Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Feathers... Where?


Many of you know that I'm a big fan of Brad Stine (though, not nearly as big of a fan as the boys... I think they have his cds memorized). His quote is currently at the top of the blog ("Who is more irrational? A man who believes in a God he doesn't see, or a man who's offended by a God he doesn't believe in?") And then there's the boys' favorite quote of all time (and it's on the back of one of my t-shirts that I have to guard carefully... T1 is going to try to steal it one of these days):
"If you can't say anything nice about a second-rate European nation that would have been wiped off the face of the Earth twice in the last century if if wasn't for the U.S. and has brought nothing of value to the culture but wine and cheese, both of which are made better in California...then don't say anything at all. And I live by that." -Brad Stine
He has a new book out (it was supposed to be released Thursday), and he's doing the news show circuit (Monday and Tuesday on FoxNews, Wednesday on MSNBC). Yes, I'm going to get that book... as soon as possible.

He also has a blog (which he updates about as often as some other bloggers I can think of). Today's post is thought-provoking and enlightening... and very Brad. I mean... how many other people can use the statement "In other words in 3 short weeks I think I have evolved a little. That parts great , now what do I do about these feathers on my butt?" and have it make perfect sense?

Go read the whole thing. It's worth it.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?