Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Observations From The Road


People are always complaining about other drivers- they're eating and driving... talking on the phone while driving... putting on make-up while driving... driving too fast... driving too slow... taking up too many lanes... you name it. Well, I saw one today that was a new one to me.

At a stop light, in the SUV next to me, a woman was plucking her eyebrows. I'm not sure what surprised me more... the fact that she was actually doing that, or the fact that she had to pre-plan that particular activity (not many women I know have tweezers in their purses).

Weird... just plain weird...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?