Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Loss in the Family


Early this morning, Gunny, one of our bearded dragons, passed away. Although we're not entirely sure why, one possible cause was an allergic reaction to something (but we're not sure what). The boys are handling it pretty well, all things considered.

This afternoon, we cleaned out the cage and are sanitizing everything (we have another beardie who lives in there, too).

It would be easy to dismiss the boys loss... I mean, it was just a lizard, right? Sure, but she was T1's lizard. She was mellow and easy going... unless I was around. She didn't seem to like me all that much. She bit me more than once, and she... um... uh... left a little gooey present on my shirt once. She was nice that way.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?