Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Think You Know Me?


I got this from a non-blogger friend.
How well do you know me? For instance, did you know...?

Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1. usher, Muny Opera, St. Louis
2. book clerk, UBE, OU
3. Spanish teacher, Saratoga Christian Academy
4. consultant, PartyLite Candles

Movies I could watch over and over:
1. LadyHawk
2. Top Gun
3. Stripes (well, it's been a while... maybe not)
4. (can't think of a fourth)

Four places I have lived:
1. Belleville, IL
2. Norman, OK
3. Saratoga Springs, NY
4. Leander, TX


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI
2. House
3. NCIS
4. CSI- NY

Five places I have been on vacation:
1. Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
2. Chattanooga, TN
3. London, England
4. Niagara Falls (the Canadian side)

Four websites I visit daily: (only 4???)
1. The Rott
2. Who Tends The Fires
3. Random Firings of Neurons
4. Spatula City BBS

Four of my favorite foods:
1. sushi
2. Thai food with peanut sauce
3. licorice
4. tortilla chips and salsa

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Belleville, IL
2. with close friends
3. in the garden
4. catching up with old friends (like the one who sent me this)

Four people who I have tagged that I think will respond:
(I'm not going to tag anyone... I know how much y'all hate that... but I'd love to see responses from some of you... if you do this, leave a link in the comments, ok?)



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?