Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

An Update of Sorts


ok... so my dad's complaining that I never write anymore (evidently talking to me on the phone almost every day isn't enough for him). I tried to explain to him that politics is boring right now (unless I want to remind the Latino population of Utah that if you think Fox es su presidente, vayan a casa; or laugh at Gore and his carbon footprint- can you say BIG FOOT?!?!) Besides that, not much is going on around here... T2 sprained his ankle, and he managed to get a nasty sunburn at Schlitterbahn. I sprained my thumb. The boys' last day of school for the year is Friday. My sister graduated from college. We're getting ready to go to IL for her party.

There... that's it... I promise I'll post more... really... no, don't laugh...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?