Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 26, 2006

Hate... and Who Hates Whom...


Today, I saw a bumper sticker in the grocery store parking lot that really made me think. "Proud to be everything the Right Wing Hates." Uh... so... what is it exactly that this person was proud of? What is it exactly that the Right Wing hates so much that a person would go out of the way to be that?

Fortunately, the proud owner of the bumper sticker was kind enough to answer my question just before I drove away. She came out of the store, put her groceries into the back of her minivan, put her cart behind the truck parked next to her, climbed into her vehicle, and drove off.

So, evidently, the Right Wing hates selfish, rude behavior. Thanks for clearing that up for me.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?