Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

They'll Let Anyone In, Won't They?


Fellow blogger RWR brought something quite interesting to my attention. Townhall.com just underwent a major overhaul (ok... I knew that part already), and, as a part of it, they opened up an area for blogs. Not just the blog for their writers (Hugh Hewitt, Mary Katherine Ham, etc), but one for everyone else as well.

Well... I couldn't resist... so... here it is... It's going to be place for me to post my more serious posts (politics, religion... all that fun stuff). Never fear... if you keep coming here, you'll get all of it... the Townhall site is just for the "brainy" stuff.

And, yes... I know I could just get my own domain. I may do that someday... but not today.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?