Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 13, 2006

This Is So Wrong


You know... I don't even think I'm going to comment on this. I don't think I can. Yeah... I think I'm speechless...
BROKEN ARROW, Okla. A Broken Arrow man is charged with public nudity and indecent exposure after being arrested twice while working on his car in his yard _ naked.
James Barnett was first arrested after a 9-year-old boy riding his bike saw him naked and told his mother who called police.

Barnett was arrested a second time when the officer who made the first arrest drove by the home while responding to an unrelated call and saw him again in the nude and working on his vehicle.

Police say Barnett's only explanation is that he was very hot so he took his clothes off to cool down.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?