Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

ENOUGH!!!


I've got a couple of posts that I'm working on, but... I just have to say one thing:

ENOUGH!!!!

I don't care what John Karr ate or drank on a 15 hour flight from Thailand to LAX. I don't care that he had visited a sex-change clinic in Thailand. I don't care that he waived his extradition rights. I DON'T CARE.

I'm sorry that a little girl was beaten and murdered almost ten years ago. Really, I am. And, if Karr actually did kill JonBenet, then he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If he's lying about all of it, then he should be put away in a nice hospital in a rubber room with all of the best in psychopharmaceuticals (evidently like his mother was).

But, when it all comes down to it, all of the MSM outlets are cheapening their already shaky creds by going John Karr 24/7. There has to be something... anything... else to report on. Please?



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?