Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Didn't Know It Was a Liberal Stronghold


(I found this at AoS, who got it e-mailed from someone, and there's more info at HotAir.) Evidently, the fine people of the great state of Arizona are a bunch of barking raving moonbats. (Well, at least the boneheads who designed and paid for this monument... a supposed "memorial" to the victims of 9/11). Last time I checked, a memorial to victims of a vicious attack on innocent civilians shouldn't have conspiracy and blame etched all over it.

Yeah... I know... I shouldn't be surprised when liberals act like liberals. I'm not. But that doesn't mean that their idiocy doesn't anger me... more than just a bit.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?