Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday


So... how many of you were up bright and early this morning, credit cards and check books in hand, ready to take on the hordes of other insane shoppers trying to get that really good deal? Come on... admit it... you were out there, standing in front of Best Buy, waiting for the doors to open.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(AP photo)

No, I'm not in that photo. But I took the fact that I was wide awake at 5:30am as a sign that I was to venture out into the insanity. I picked up some stocking stuffers and a gift or two... nothing major, but I did get a start on the Christmas shopping.

I'm not going to forget the Reason for the Season. Believe it or not, it's really not all about turning the big box stores' accounts from red to black. That's just a perk for them.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?