To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Round and Round We Go
It's been a while since I've done a round-up. Let's see what the media thinks is important this morning.
- Bears may not sleep through winter due to the munchies. (what is the bear equivalent of a bowl of cereal?)
- Gallop is reporting that women want a woman President. (I'm not so sure about that... )
- Going to church is healthy.
- Shamu got a little... rough... with one of his trainers.
- The View needs to make breathalizer tests mandatory for all guests.
- What's up with the stingrays in Australia?
- New Hampshire wants to give girls the cancer vaccine, and people who don't completely get it oppose the idea. (HPV isn't just an STD... you can get it from public restrooms, etc.)
- "Free to a good home." (Dang... that's just cruel.)
- On what drug-adled planet was Britney Spears EVER considered a role model? (and is anyone really surprised that... um... unmentionable photos appeared on the internet?)
- The secrets of the Antikythera Mechanism have been revealed. (It's a calculator... an astronomical caculator. Cool, huh?)