Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The New Seven Wonders Candidates


In case you didn't know, there is a search on for the New Seven Wonders of the World. Today is was announced that Petra was one of the candidates.

No, not that Petra. This Petra:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not that I have anything against the band. I love the band. But they're not quite a candidate for the 7 Wonders.

Other candidates include the Taj Mahal, the Statue of Liberty, Stonehenge, the Easter Island Statues, and the Sydney Opera House. (The rest of them are pretty cool, too.) Interesting note: I've been to or seen 3 of the candidates. (I saw the Statue of Liberty from a distance, and I've been to Stonehenge and Neuschwanstein Castle.)



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?