To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Thursday, January 25, 2007
The Rest of the News
Some of these are funny. Some, not so much:
- Chavez says that Castro is recovering, "almost jogging." Is that Venezuelan for "about to assume room temperature"?
- Oh, darn. And what did him in? That "botched joke."
- This study is a crock.
- Mancow tells it like it is.
- Someone was finally indicted in a 42 year-old kidnapping/murder case.
- Otto Frank's letters have been found.
- In Hollywood, when you do something stupid, what comes next? Therapy.
- Does it surprise anyone that our first Muslim Congressman may have supported a known terrorist? Didn't think so.
- The US military has some cool new toys in the works.
- What do you call a fetus when it's outside the womb? If you know, please tell the AP, because they have no clue.
- The Big Guns of Hollywood are backing... Obama for the nomination. Hillary must be in a tizzy.
- How do you miss a broken neck for 6 months? Oh, yeah... socialized medicine. Now it's perfectly clear.
- What kind of vacation are you on when Auschwitz is considered a tourist attraction during WWII?
- Speaking of the Holocost- Khaled Abdelwahhab is about to become the first Arab to be "celebrated as a Righteous Gentile." (Awesome story!)
- Finally, I'm not sure which pics are worse- the before or the after. Ew. On so many levels.