Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Time For Tea


OK... complete topic switch... deal with it...

Yesterday, a friend of mine sent me a link to this wonderful company. So many teas... so little time. I need to find a nice Lapsang Souchong. Yum.

Then, as a hint that I needed to steep myself a cup or two of the good stuff, we find out today that the silly Brits have been drinking their tea the wrong way all these years. Who knew? I used to drink tea like that all the time. Now? Not so much.

I'm pretty sure I've waxed poetic about the joys of coffee from time to time here. Don't get me wrong- I love a good cup of Joe. But, I also love to relax with a cup of tea. Or a cup of warm cider. Come to think of it... almost any warm beverage would be fine with me.

I love going into tea shops. (I went to the tea and coffee museum in London- wow! Then there's Teevana at the Mall of America. mmmm....) The aroma as you walk in is enough to make you a true believer. Now I need to resist the urge to buy one of every sampler pack at Adagio...

Dang... time for another cup of tea...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?