Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Business Research


So, I have a bunch of blue jeans, and I'm contemplating making purses out of them and selling them (on EBay or maybe craft fairs). Here's my first prototpye:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The "real" ones will be lined and the sewing will be better and there will all different sorts of embellishments.

Yeah, I know the guys aren't interested in this (except from a "hey... you can make money making those?" perspective), but... Ladies... thoughts? I'm not asking for orders. I'm asking for feedback. Appealing? Good things? Bad things? I should stick to cooking and blogging?



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?