Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I've Been Memed!


There's been this cute little meme going around- tell six weird things about yourself that most people don't know. It was cute because... well... I hadn't been tagged. Until now. Thanks, Spats.

Hmm... six weird things about me... lemme think...
  1. I hate melon. All melon. Anything that tastes like melon. Even artificial melon flavor and nasty melon-scented stuff. Ick.
  2. My elbows hyper-extend to a point that's almost gross.
  3. If I'm driving long-distance, I'm wide awake. However, if I'm in a car, going a long distance, but not driving, it's very difficult for me to stay awake.
  4. I really like sushi. I've even made it on more than one occasion at sushi parties.
  5. When I was little (we're talking pre-double digits), my favorite band was the Bay City Rollers. I think I had all of their albums at one point. In fact, my parents might still have them stashed somewhere.
  6. I took ballet, tap, jazz and break dancing classes, thus proving that white chicks can't break dance.
I'll be nice and not pass this one on. But, if you want to do it, leave me a link in the comments.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?