Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Job Application


From what I've been able to tell from the bru-ha-ha going on in the blogosphere this week, Presidential candidates are hiring bloggers to work with their campaigns. Well, sign me up!

Here are my qualifications:
Now, if you are interested in hiring me as your campaign blogger, I have a few conditions of my own:
So, if you're a conservative candidate looking for a blogger for your campaign, send me an e-mail. I just might be your best bet. (notice, not one f-bomb in this whole post... can you say that about... um... other campaign bloggers you might have heard of lately???)



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?