Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pet Peeves (a continuing series)


Is anyone else annoyed by auto-dialers? Your phone rings, you pick it up, and there's a canned voice saying, "please hold for an important message from _____."

It might be a telemarketing company trying to sell you something, or it might be a politician trying to get you to support x, y, or z. Or it could be your bank, letting you know about some new product you can get through them, or maybe a charity asking for a donation.

No matter what it is, if I answer the phone and there's not a real, live person on the other end of the line, I hang up. I don't care if it's a great product or a good cause or whatever. If you want my attention, you have to actually talk to me. I'm just funny that way.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?