Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, February 26, 2007

Round Up


It's been a while since I've done a round up, mostly because the stuff in the news hasn't been worth it (I mean, you can only tolerate so much Britney and Anna Nicole without going crazy). I'll go ahead and sort it into catagories for you- I know some of you will skip over the stupid stuff, with good reason.

In fact, let's start with the stupid stuff. I didn't watch the Oscars. Had no desire to watch it. I don't think I saw any of the movies nominated, and I really didn't feel like being a voyeur for the Goracle Love In. But a couple of interesting things did happen, or so I've read:
Now let's look at a little politics:
And here's what's new in the world of science:
And, in the "Random File":
There you go. Time for more coffee.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?