To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Here's your news ticker for today:
- Today would have been Ronald Reagan's 96th birthday.
- What did the boat ever do to those sharks?
- Not often do you hear stories about eagles attacking people. Scary.
- Darn those evil
- An astronaut goes a little bonkers and all the MSM can focus on is her Depends. Odd...
- This is just twisted... but to be expected in a time when human life is so devalued.
- If this bill passes, if you get married and don't have kids, then you're not really married. (novel idea, but it's not going to go anywhere.)
- I'm ok with Speaker Lugosi having the use of military aircraft (for security measures)- but not for all of her family(aside from her immediate family) and friends and other California legislators. Let 'em take Delta like the rest of us.
- This prof thinks he didn't get tenure because of his race. It's more likely because of his stand on stem cell research.
- If you want to go to a zoo (with 180+ species at any one time), just look at your arm. This is going to drive clean-freaks nuts.
- Just give me a few minutes alone with this guy and his little toy... please... it won't take me long... really...
- The Wonder Spot is getting bulldozed. Bummer.