Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, March 19, 2007

If This Is How They Show Their Support...


... I'm not sure it means what they think it means.

The next time one of those deluded libs tell you "I support the troops but not the war", just think of these photos and tell them where they can stick that support.

Here's one of the photos, just in case you don't want to click over to the drivel or just in case Rachael decides that she doesn't like us warmongers to have access to the photos of the "peace" rally.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In case you're wondering, it's a photo of a soldier being burned in effigy.

If that's what you mean by support... I think I can probably speak for the troops when I say "no thanks." (h/t to LGF)



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?