Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, March 30, 2007

Rainy Day People


(with apologies to Gordon Lightfoot) When we first moved to Texas, I was told about the drought. "It so dry here" I heard as I packed up for a trip to Central Texas. Then I got here, and it rained so much I was trying to figure out how to build an ark (just in case). Seriously, it rained more days than it didn't that first spring I was here.

The past week or so has been eerily similar. Granted, my back yard isn't flooded (yet), but there's still an awful lot of wet stuff falling from the sky.

I just wish my dog wasn't so afraid of thunder... he looks goofy curled up in a ball, shaking.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?