Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thinking Blogger


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jack was sweet enough to name me to his "Thinking Bloggers" List... (Here's where the meme started.) Here are the rules:
If you decide to participate the rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
Hmmm... This is harder than it might seem. I mean, the bloggers that I've met, for the most part, make me think on a daily basis, because I have some idea of the person behind the persona. So... I think I'll focus on bloggers I haven't met... yet.

Now... who to pick... who to pick...

  1. The GodDivas- proving you can blog about stuff and not get completely caught up in the drama.
  2. GuyK- he has such a down-to-earth common sense about his blogging.
  3. Blackfive- he (and his contributors) keep us focused on the men and women fighting half a world away.
  4. Sig, Carl, and Al - always an interesting dive into the brain-pans of those in the middle of current events.
  5. Cassandra - snarky one-liner or deep essay- she always makes me think.
If I left you off, I'm sorry. I could only choose five. And if I've met you, you didn't pay attention. I excluded y'all 'cause you usually make me think entirely too much.

Thanks, again, Jack.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?