To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Your Morning Headlines
- I'm sorry, but she deserves to be sick. What was she thinking? Oh, wait... she wasn't.
- Clinton (Bill, not Hillary) is being asked to testify at a Congressional hearing. This should be entertaining. Probably not informative, but entertaining.
- Why did they even let him drive a Ferrari Enzo to begin with?
- Time magazine wants the Bible taught in school? And Hell sees its first snowfall.
- Man wins the batter to not take his meds... and kills his roommate. Is the judge responsible?
- If you're going to risk crossing a river in order to get into the United States, this is probably the wrong one, especially this close to the Falls.
- In a way, I agree with this judge. Women do have some responsibility in many cases (violent attacks not included). And "no" does mean "no." Always. But... here's a hint, guys... if she's barfing but seems willing, just walk away. It's an arrest waiting to happen.
- Prisoners given the keys to their cells? No, prisoners don't deserve respect. They deserve punishment- that's why they're there.
- Proof positive that banks are stupid. How in the world is a 102 year-old man going to pay off a 25 year mortgage?
- How many DUIs do you have to get before you realize you have a problem? Evidently the number is more than 28.
- Roger is mature and wise beyond his years. Grab a tissue before you start reading.
- Reason #348597345 not to vote for Hillary.
- Here's Reason #348597346.
- And she made it to South Park. No, I don't think I'll watch it.
- The Supremes are being asked to reconsider parts of McCain-Feingold. We wish!!
- ERA isn't as dead as everyone thought. Why, people? Why? (Rant to follow)
- Fred's moving on up in the GOP polls. Run, Fred! Run!
- Waxman really liked this book, didn't he?
- Have you ever heard of Leo Penn? Neither had I, but, evidently, the rotten apple doesn't fall far from the rotten tree.
- Nope. No bias there.
- To quote the article, I'd hate to meet this frog's big sister!
- Climate zones might disappear by 2100. uh-huh... suuuuure...
- Pizza as health food? The boys will be happy.
- Why do they study things like this? Because they can (and their brains would overheat if not kept constantly active).
- Once again quoting an article, sometimes a green comet is just a green comet. Right?
- Women have special parking spots? So much for an egalitarian society, eh?
- The RAF has a new clothing line. That t-shirt is cute!
- Having turn-by-turn GPS is no excuse for not watching where you're going.
- This mouse must really have bad teeth or something.
- Patriotic tree rats.