Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Buckle Up


"I'm New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine, and I should be dead."
Wow. That's an interesting way to start a PSA designed to encourage seat belt use. But I guess if there was anyone who knows first hand what happens when you don't wear a seat belt, it would be him. (Can he do a PSA about how you shouldn't ask your driver to break the law and go almost 30 miles per hour over the speed limit if it isn't an emergency next?)

I guess I shouldn't be so cynical. He almost died, and maybe he really did have an epiphany about safety. And, yes, I'm pretty sure he'll be wearing his seatbelt... for a while, at least. We can only hope he has become a physics lesson for those who think that seatbelts aren't necessary.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?