Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Refreshing


I don't watch American Idol. Never have, never will. But I saw an interview with this year's Idol- Jordin Sparks, and I think I like her. She's got a great voice, and she seems pretty grounded.

Case in point- someone e-mailed in a question, asking her about the ring she wears on her left ring finger. She explained that she's not married (she's only 17), and that it's her "True Love Waits" ring. She then explained that she has made the decision to wait until marriage for "well... you know" (her words).

It's one thing to make that decision personally (and I applaud her for that). It's another thing to announce it on national (or international) television. That's a awesome statement, and a great witness. (TLW is a Christian ministry.)

Good luck, Jordin. I hope you break the "curse" and have an amazing career.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?