Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, September 07, 2007

Anyone Want to Buy Me a Present?


I really want to get one of these:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Why?" I hear you asking. After all, I'm not much of a Sea-turkeys fan. Well, yeah... but I am a Matt and Mack fan, now.
The Seahawks quarterback and fullback gave the 43rd president a No. 43 jersey with his name on it at a $1,000-a-plate fundraiser for Rep. Dave Reichert at the Hyatt...

... So objections were raised, and Hasselbeck heard them and read them. He got nasty voice mails, e-mails and text messages.
Wow... that's mature. Like I said, I'll pay a little more attention to Matt and Mack this season. Almost makes me wish I had a fantasy team.

(And, to be fair, I did say stuff about the Dixie Chicks because they said things against the US while in another country. They can talk trash all they want about the US- just keep it in the borders. And I have mocked celebrities not for their support of a particular candidate, but because of illogical stands on certain topics. You might call it nit-picking, but I see a difference. Hypocritical? I don't think so, but feel free to disagree. Politely, of course.)



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?