Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Gifts


Well, it's that time of year again, and I'm hunting down gifts for everyone on my list. Some are easy (Dad gets licorice... duh... ). Some, not so much (what exactly do you get for teenage boys who aren't all that interested in music or sports?). In my pursuit of the original gift (do guys really need another Norelco shaver or Old Spice gift set?), I'm always looking for something out of the ordinary (thus explaining the ""original gift" concept). Here are a few of the more... unique gifts I've found this season (so far).
ok... ok... enough for now. But I'm sure I'll add to this list as the Shopping Season goes on.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?