Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Scam


In my last news roundup, I mentioned that John Coleman, one of the founders of the Weather Channel, says that Global Warming is the biggest scam out there. I thought I'd toss you a couple more links and a graph (which I found at Denny's). The SPPI link points out "35 inconvenient truths"- 35 errors in Al Gore's movie, and ICECAP is just a cool place to learn about the climate. Here's the graph:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(click on the graph for a larger version)

If you look carefully (or even not so carefully), you'll see that global warming and cooling are just a part of living on good old Planet Earth. And we're not even close to Earth's warmest period. And... guess what... we survived that peak. And we survived the Little Ice Age. I'm not worried about the temp doing us in as a species or a planet.

You'll have to forgive me- I'm just logical that way.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?