Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just Say No....


... to Mike Huckabee.

I wanted to like Huckabee. I really did. He seemed like a candidate I could almost stand behind. Right up to the time I actually learned about him. And the more I learn about him, the more I wonder why in the world he's a Republican (almost as much as I wonder about Ron Paul).

He's never met a tax he didn't like (I haven't look through the whole site, but it looked pretty detailed). He granted clemency to over 660 people while governor (including murders who had no remorse and rapists who went on to rape and kill once they were released). He's unfamiliar with the issues of the Cuban embargo and seems to believe that The Golden Rule should be the basis for US foreign policy. On his site, his immigration plan sounds good, but he's said too many things on the trail that makes me doubt him.

He's not all bad, I guess. He likes the Fair Tax. He's pro-life. He's pro-Second Amendment.

That's not enough to make me like him. Not with all of his faults.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?