Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, March 07, 2008

Another Mean Mommie Alert


Personally, I think he's getting off easy.
Adam Clark, 16, was pulled over going 107 mph in a 55-mph zone; neither the police nor his mother were pleased.

Adam's mother, Heidi Wisniewski, not only took his car away, but also made him a sign to show outside of his school every morning and every afternoon.

Adam said he got some strange looks and laughs from classmates at Merritt Island High School, but said he accepts his punishment. Despite the humiliation, he said he isn't mad at his mother.

"She was mad," Adam said. "She gave me the silent treatment. But I think I deserve my car getting taken away and everything."

He was forced to hold a sign reading, "I was stupid. I drove over 100 mph and got caught. Thank God! I could have killed me and my friends."
Yeah, you were stupid, Adam. Your mom's punishment is a good start. Let's see if you learn from your stupidity.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?