Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Big Day


Today, unless you early voted, is Primary Day in Texas, Ohio, Vermont and Rhode Island. There is plenty of "change" in the air.

I wonder how many Republicans crossed the aisle to vote for Hillary to keep her in the race a little longer... I wonder how many Democrats in Texas know they have a caucus tonight... I wonder how many Republicans in Texas know they don't...

And I wonder how many Republicans actually voted their conscience instead of voting for the presumptive winner, just to be on the winning team...

Me? Well... I didn't vote for McCain...

2pm Update: Wow! I get home and check the messages, and THE Barack Obama left me a message. My vote and my attendance at the caucus is very important to him. He told me... huh? ... what? He called everyone? Drat...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?