To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
I Hope This Doesn't Blow Up in the GOP's Face
It's news time. I bet you can figure out which news story my title refers to, right?
- I thought Fidel retired. It's no surprise whose side he's on.
- Speaking of the little spat way south of our border, it's heating up.
- Hugo's involved? Say it isn't so...
- In this case, religious disillusionment is a good thing.
- Melanie Morgan is being let go from her gig at a San Fran radio station. Supposedly, it's not because she's a conservative. They just can't afford her anymore.
- I'm trying to figure out why they're not carrying already.
- Law makers are stupid. Mom, hide your jewelry baggies!
- This is just scary.
- Although I'm not entirely sure she actually has any Constitutionally guaranteed rights before she reaches the age of majority, it really sounds like the school had a case of sour grapes and shouldn't have punished her. It wasn't on school time, and it didn't disrupt the educational process (such as it is in a public school).
- This isn't a bad idea. In fact, it could be a very good idea.
- Do we really need any more reasons to not move to California?
- As if they'd go to Vermont anyway.
- This Marine is, at best, a moron.
- Considering what she named her daughter, this doesn't surprise me all that much.
- Nancy Pelosi might have ethics issues. You're not actually surprised, are you?
- Maybe Hillary should recount her chickens once they've all hatched.
- So, now Obama thinks we're a bully? Good luck with the general election, Barry.
- And, Barry, if you really want to relocate to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., maybe you should tell your wife to shut up for a while, ok?
- Favre isn't the only one calling it quits.
- What is the deal with the Nittany Lions?
- The Supersonics potential move to OKC gets a little bit closer to reality. (Yes, it's slimy, but we're talking about pro sports owners here. Did you expect anything less?)
- Can we really sue The Goracle for fraud? He (and his followers) have cost the world billions of dollars.
- I guess the California legislature hasn't been paying attention- there is no man-made global warming!
- Speaking of saving the planet (or not), what does whale meat taste like, anyway? Please don't say "chicken."
- Well, if they're not going to use it as fertilizer...
- Are any of their suggestions based on common sense? I didn't think so.
- Got the flu? Blame the goo.
- This is due to global warming, you know.
- People like Buster amaze me.
- Awwww... isn't it cute? What's it going to be when it grows up? More importantly, can I have one? Please? Huh? Huh?
- Mom? Did you move to Malaysia? (Not to ruin the joke, but my mom has an impressive collection of tea pots from around the world.)
- What are they serving at that restaurant?