To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Friday, March 07, 2008
What in the World
... is going on today? I mean, besides Hillary's aide comparing Barry to Ken Starr and Barry's aide calling Hillary a monster (the aide has since resigned). Man, this year is going to drag on forever.
- A kiss is just a kiss... unless you're in a Denver public school. (I have to admit that the "sexy booty" comment coming from a 6 year-old is a tad... disturbing.)
- What's up with so many terrorists being medical professionals or students?
- I'm sure there will be plenty of silly people who won't understand why the Pentagon doesn't want detailed maps of their bases on Google maps.
- What will Israel's "measured response" be to this? Bombing the Palis into the Stone Age?
- This sounds more like our own home-grown idiots and not Islamic terrorists. But terror is terror...
- Since when does "embracing diversity" mean accepting criminal behavior?
- Lawmakers did the math and figured out, all on their own, that this bill would allow 18 year-old students to take concealed weapons into college classrooms. (My response? "And? Isn't that the point?")
- Well, I guess that's one (stupid) way to keep your child under control.
- Anyone want to bet that the documents will be released sometime in mid-November? (Especially if Hillary offered any advice at all in the process.)
- You're saying that the President doesn't have a whole lot of control over the economy, especially in relation to the price of oil? Who knew?
- Maybe Barry should leave theology and doctrine to people who know what in the world they're talking about.
- Murtha is getting a pass on the Haditha case. Will the Marine get a fair trial?
- Hooten heralds Who? (Yeah, well... he also supported "biological purges", so Hillary shouldn't get her hopes up quite yet.)
- Wow. They founds tombs on a island. An island where they know people lived 3000 years ago. Alert the media. Oh, wait. They did.
- Someone's head will explode before they finish putting together the "theory of everything." Cool concept, if they can do it.
- Just in time for the new Indy movie, we have a real-life wannabe. (No idea if he found the real Ark, but it's interesting that he's even trying. And he's not the only one.)
- And they said it wouldn't last. (Maybe they should take a step back and think this over. I mean, they're still young, right? That's what Silvie said.)
- So much for an objective measure of intelligence. (Give them the test in Spanish or ebonics or something. TAG should be for the truly gifted, not those who want the label or, even worse, those who want to just get out of regular school work.)
- Stupid brewer. (Al Gore appreciates your patronage, however.)
- Stupid person attacked by croc. Film at 11:00. Or not.
- Rumors of Patrick Swayze's impending death may or may not be exaggerated.