To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Friday, June 20, 2008
Quick Trip Around the Wires
Not in much of a mood to dive into the news in-depth. Too much stupidity today, I guess. Here are a few tidbits, though.
- I guess that's one way to get someone's attention.
- An environmentalist group endorses Obama, and it's considered news? Whatever.
- I'm not sure if I'd want to live somewhere if there's going to be snakes and frogs in the plumbing.
- It's an executive order, but it's a Congressional mandate. I think both (Bush and Congress) need to rescind it.
- Looks like someone dusted off their copy of the Constitution.
- Well, if Jeremiah Wright can do it... right?
- Curt Schilling is out for at least the season.
- Ice on Mars? Maybe. What does it mean? Who knows?
- Let's ask her what she thinks of universal health care, shall we?
- I guess the AMA didn't realize that only the bad guys are smoking cigars.
- Of all the things I think the American electorate needs to know about Barack Obama (and any other candidate, for that matter), his personal preference of board games and dislike of frozen dairy treats don't make the list.
- Adam tries to grow up. I'm guessing that the official Cowboys' talking points are "he's aggressive" and "he's quick."
- Well, duh. In Phoenix, I'm guessing 99.9% of illegal aliens are of a darker hue than Sheriff Joe. It just makes sense, no? And I'm also guessing that any time a person is pulled over or arrested, he checks their status, as well.
- A sign of the apocalypse? Nope, just politics as usual.
- I don't think I'd live there. Seriously. Most of those who want to go around nekkid really shouldn't.
- I can see why history buffs might want to take the tour. No, wait. I'm a history buff, and I'm not sure I'd want to do that. Too many other things to see and do.
- Everyone happy today? Well, you should be, according to a scientist who has it all figured out.
- School choice is still available in DC... at least for now.
- You know, I really hate it when I agree with OPEC.
- Probably not the wisest move on her part, but I can understand her fears.
- Israel has a military exercise, and US "experts" think it might be aimed at Iran. Think? No, they don't do that much.