Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, July 28, 2008

Best Wishes


Robert Novak is in the hospital, having been diagnosed with a brain tumor.
He issued the following statement:


“On Sunday, July 27, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I have been admitted to Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, where doctors will soon begin appropriate treatment. “I will be suspending my journalistic work for an indefinite but, God willing, not too lengthy period."
Although it's too soon to say anything, I can't help but wonder if the tumor had anything to do with the bizarre hit-and-run Mr. Novak was involved in recently. 

Best wishes to Mr. Novak for a speedy recovery.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?